Average Temperatures in Cape Smidta, Russia
- The average temperature in Cape Smidta, Russia is very cold at -11.8 degrees Celsius (10.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.3 °C (56.3°F) which is a above moderate range.
- The hottest month (July) is cool having an average temperature of 4.3 degrees Celsius (39.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (February) is severely cold having an average temperature of -27 degrees Celsius (-16.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Cape Smidta
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Cape Smidta Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Cape Smidta
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 898.8 kms (558.5 miles) ENE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 898.7 kms (558.4 miles) ENE
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 234.7 kms (145.8 miles) N
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1185.3 kms (736.5 miles) E
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) E
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) ESE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1090.3 kms (677.5 miles) ESE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 789.2 kms (490.4 miles) ESE
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 575.4 kms (357.6 miles) SSE